Invitation to participate in a questionnarie about ontology engineering activities

From: Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa <mcsuarez@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:46:31 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
   [apologies for possible cross-postings]

Dear colleague,

since you have a great experience developing ontologies, we would like
to ask you for your input to our survey on ontology engineering activities.

The survey is part of the research on methodologies for building
networks of ontologies, within the NeOn project
(http://www.neon-project.org/).
You can answer the survey at the following URL:

        http://droz.dia.fi.upm.es/survey/

Note that completing the survey should not take more than 5-20 minutes.

If you could also send this general survey to other members (ontology
developers) in your organization, it would be very useful for us.

Thanks for your participation in advance!

Best regards,

    Mari Carmen Suarez-Figueroa.

PS: If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me
(mcsuarez@fi.upm.es).
      And if you have any technical problem with the online survey,
please don't hesitate to contact Boris Villazon (bvillazon@fi.upm.es)

Mª del Carmen Suárez-Figueroa, PhD. Student
Ontology Engineering Group
Facultad de Informática
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19
e-mail: mcsuarez@fi.upm.es <mailto:mcsuarez@fi.upm.es>