interpretation of DataPropertyDomain and Datarange

From: Matthew Pocock <matthew.pocock@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:22:59 +0100
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Hi,

Dataproperties have an interpretation in (deltaI x deltaD). Datatypes have an
interpretation in a portion of deltaD^2 that matches their arity. The
interpretation of DatatypePropertyRange therefore seems to be trying to do a
badly-typed sub-set operation: y::deltaD < DR^D::deltaD^2 which upsets my
typechecker :)

Is this me missreading what's going on? Either deltaD should include all
tuples (which I guess makes it a badly-behaved set) or the interpretation of
DataProperty should be in (deltaI x deltaD^2).

Matthew