Re: IFP and datatype properties

There is already a distinction among properties "complex" versus
others and restrictions on which can be made transitive based on that.
That one is a little simpler because one can see the conflict only
looking at only property definitions.

This one would need to look at both a property declaration and the
datatype that the property is used with. I'm not familiar enough with
datatype inferencing to know how problematic this might me. I'm
imagining the use of a datatype ifp in a context where it takes the
reasoner to realize that the effective datatype is bounded - you
can't just tell by looking at what's explicitly stated.

There's one case I'm aware of this in the former ("complex" property)
case, where if a property can't have any values (e.g. cardinality 0),
is inferred to be (trivially) transitive, but it doesn't hurt.

-Alan