Re: IFP and datatype properties

If I understand the issue, Uli or Ian please correct me, the issue is
that datatypes in general don't have the same property of classes
that you can invent a new one at will from an infinite set- some
datatypes are (large) finite sets and this (at least) complicates
things from the point of view of checking consistency and
satisfiability.

I don't believe there is an issue for inverse functional object
properties.

-Alan