Re: AllDisjoint in RDF mapping

Right, Michael - people could theoretically interpret it this way.  I
see your point.  We'll need to get more experience with how users react.
  The suggestion below was based on a light-weight extension of the
Manchester Syntax (where 'or' and 'and' are used).  If it turns out to
be unpopular, we always have the fallback notation to enter them in
rdf:List notation such as [A, B, C] in an owl11:disjointUnionOf widget.
  I guess this is ok because people typically wouldn't use
owl11:disjointUnionOf as part of a longer class expression, but likely
only stand-alone as a direct statement about the named class.

Holger