xml:lang and cardinality restrictions

From: dimitris bilidas <bilidas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:07:21 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hello all,

I have a question concerning datatype properties of type String. Using the
xml:lang tag, someone could create more than one value for a property, but
consider these different values as one because they refer to the same thing.

For example, if we have a property "movieHasTitle", the creator of the tBox
can set a restriction Cardinality 1 on this property, but then he can
declare more than one value using the xml:lang tag, for the translation of
the title in different languages, considering that he hasn't done something
illegal, but in OWL there will be inconsistency.

Is there a way to avoid this misunderstanding?

Thanks in advance,
Dimitris.