Reflexivity and antisymmetry uses cases?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:42:48 -0800
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

All,

we are looking into the user interface requirements that will be needed
to support OWL 1.1. Toward this end, we are interested in understanding
the use cases in support of the various new features of OWL 1.1.  I can
easily make sense of user-defined datatypes and QCRs, but I don't think
I had seen a lot of examples for some of the other proposed features so
far (except for toy ontologies):

  - owl:SelfRestriction
  - owl:IrreflexiveProperty
  - owl:AntiSymmetricProperty

If you know of a published list of use cases (either formal or
informal), or if you have your own use case for any of these features, I
would be interested in seeing them.

Thanks
Holger

TopQuadrant, Inc.