Re: Axiom annotations

Jena Models have a reification style, and at least some variants keep
partially reified triples in a special place, so that when all the other
components turn up it can all be put together.

Chris Dollin handles that bit of the implementation (lucky for me!)

Overall, we've spent quite a lot of time and effort supporting
reification, despite its problems; and at least some users expect us to
continue to do so. At various stages we toy with the idea of simply
treating reification as an I/O issue (i.e. the parser and serializer
know the rdf:ID construct, and you get five triples not one); but I keep
getting out-voted and we continue to have some magic that allows one
triple to be stored with a reification ID.

I think it is probably correct that I get outvoted. I think too much of
the lack of elegance of the solution; the others are listening better to
the user-base.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited