OWL 1.1 specifications moved

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:20:19 +0100
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Hi folks,

Until now, we were a little ad hoc in our management of the specs.
Now that the submission is accepted, we took some time to set up a
rather more robust system. The published, canonical, post-submission
versions are now at:
	<http://webont.org/owl/1.1/>

The specs are managed as a googlecode project:
	<http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/>

Of particular note is that the bug list has migrated to:
	<http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/issues/list>

(I went back through the archives since November...if your bug report
isn't reflected in the issues list, please update it, or let me know
with a pointer to the archived message.)

We've started to collect ontologies using OWL 1.1 features:
	<http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/wiki/ExampleOntologies>

(Please send me yours!)