Bugs in OWL 1.1 prelim spec

From: Denny Vrandecic <dvr@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:05:12 -0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
So, this is the right list this time? Second Bug: the specs have the
wrong list written on them, requesting bugs :)

The original bug report:

According to
<http://owl1_1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/owl_specification.html#3> Annotations
can only point to constants, i.e. data values.

In OWL (1.0) it was possible to make an URI an annotation value, as to
be seen in <http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/syntax.html#2.1>

I am sure it is just a bug to disallow this.

This also makes for the very nasty bug on Bernardo's slide, where he
puts on slide 6:

SubClassOf(
	Annotation(attributedTo "Peter")
	Human Animal)

Here the axiom is attributed to a String. Come on, we should be over that :)

cheers,
denny

attached mail follows: