Re: Using RDB for a large OWL-DL database.

On Sep 28, 2006, at 2:19 PM, Sören Auer wrote:

> Dear Jinsung Seol,
>
> The problem you mentioned is very interesting and offers promising
> applications. I'm currently working on an OWL descriptions -> DB
> views translation. The implementation works meanwhile quite well
> (it's able to answer all LUMB [1] queries in a scalable way).

Just out of curiosity, what fragment of OWL does your translation
handle? I believe LUMB turns out to be in hornSHIQ:
	http://owl1-1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/Tractable.html#5_Horn
so, it wouldn't be *too* surprising that it would work out. (This is
a good thing.)

Cheers,
Bijan.