Re: Using RDB for a large OWL-DL database.

From: Jinsung Seol <sjs98ed@blue.knue.ac.kr>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:58:59 +0900
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>
I cannot help augmenting for my work.

I tried to transform OWL TBOX scheme into Relational Model that can represent Interpretations one by one.

I think my implementation a little can represent TBOX scheme easily.

ABOX representation is harder than TBOX one, because creating tables for each class or individual makes RDB full of tables.

That is my consideration that should be solved.

You mentioned a large ABOX database in your message. I will try to find a more easily constructing algorithm as much as possible.

Thank you.