[LC response] To C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:19:33 +0200
To: "'C.M.Sperberg-McQueen'" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Cc: <public-owl-comments@w3.org>
Dear C. M.,

Thank you for your comment
     <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Apr/0052.html>
on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.

>From your response to our resonse, it seems to us that only point (5) had not
been adequately addressed. We have now improved the document with comments along
the lines of what you have suggested; below is a diff:

[1]

We hope that these and our earlier changes now address all your concerns.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:public-owl-comments@w3.org>
(replying to this email should suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us
know whether or not you are satisfied with the working group's response to your
comment.

Regards,
Boris Motik
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group