TopQuadrant last call comments

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:12:32 -0800
To: <public-owl-comments@w3.org>

I have been editing TopQuadrant last call comments on the OWL2 drafts this week.

The current draft comment can be found at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jan/0020.html

I am expecting minor changes (as indicated by TODOs etc in the text), and possibly one or two additional changes in that some of the detail has not been adequately discussed by TopQuadrant management.
I hope to formally send the comment on Monday.

Jeremy