Re: [LC Response] to UvA (Re: new treatment of anonymous individual really necessary?)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:54:11 +0100
To: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
CC: public-owl-comments@w3.org

Frank van Harmelen wrote:

> Thank you for your answer, I'm looking forward to the changes you will
> make to the documents, and I trust that these will be satisfactory.
> Hence, I'm satisfied with your answer (apart of course from the minor
> insult of addressing me and our team at the wrong university :-) )

Oh Shoot! Sorry about that...

For those who do not understand: UvA is the common abbreviation for the
University of Amsterdam, which is _not_ identical to the Free University
of Amsterdam, whose common abbreviation is VU...

Sorry again...:-(

Ivan

> Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.VU.nl              http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh
> Department of AI, Faculty of Sciences,  VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT AMSTERDAM
> de Boelelaan 1081a, 1081HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> tel (+31)-20-598 7731/7483 fax (+31)-84-221 4294

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153