Re: [LC Response] to UvA (Re: new treatment of anonymous individual really necessary?)

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:43:46 +0100
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Ivan Herman said the following:
> We agree this isn't made very clear in the documents, and we will try to
> improve the presentation. For example, we plan to add some explanatory
> text into the New Features and Rationale document on the change of syntax.
>
> We hope this answers your concerns on this particular issue.

Thank you for your answer, I'm looking forward to the changes you will make
to the documents, and I trust that these will be satisfactory.
Hence, I'm satisfied with your answer (apart of course from the minor
insult of addressing me and our team at the wrong university :-) )

Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.VU.nl              http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh
Department of AI, Faculty of Sciences,  VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT AMSTERDAM
de Boelelaan 1081a, 1081HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tel (+31)-20-598 7731/7483 fax (+31)-84-221 4294

--
Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl		http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh
Working on the Large Knowledge Collider	http://www.LarKC.eu