[LC response] To Timothy Redmond

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:00:08 +0000
Cc: public-owl-comments@w3.org
To: Timothy Redmond <tredmond@stanford.edu>
Dear Timothy,

Thank you for your comment
      <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/
2009Jan/0008.html>
on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.

Following our discussion, esp. considering your email:
     <http://www.w3.org/mid/A84C23FA-2D01-416F-B198-
CC6A9E5C2D06@stanford.edu>
and
     <http://www.w3.org/mid/1234985444.5580.78.camel@smi-tredmond-
li.stanford.edu>
the working group has decided to make no changes to our
specification. We agree that XML Catalogs needs advocacy in order for
it to become ubiquitous, but that is outside the scope of the working
group.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:public-owl-
comments@w3.org> (replying to this email should suffice). In your
acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you are satisfied
with the working group's response to your comment.

Regards,
Bijan Parsia
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group