Re: [LC Response] To Jacco van Ossenbruggen Re: Confusion about the status of the XML Serialisation syntax

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:35:52 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Dear Jacco,
>
> We sent a response
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Mar/0038.html>
> to your comment on our OWL 2 specifications, and in our response we
> asked if you are satisfied. We have not yet heard back from you. If we
> do not hear from you soon, we will proceed on the assumption you are
> satisfied with our response.
>
> Regards,
> Peter F. Patel-Schneider
> on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

Dear WG,

Thanks for clarifying the status of  the XML syntax, and for adding the
view to allow browsing the examples in RDF triple syntax.
I am fully satisfied with your response.

Regards, Jacco

PS: Peter, apologies for the delay of this acknowledgement, your
response was sent on the day my son was born... :-)