Re: [LC response] To Maurizio Lenzerini, Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Riccardo Rosati - LC comment on OWL 2 QL

From: Maurizio Lenzerini <lenzerini@dis.uniroma1.it>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:01:29 +0200
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Diego Calvanese <calvanese@inf.unibz.it>, Giuseppe De Giacomo <degiacomo@dis.uniroma1.it>, Riccardo Rosati <Riccardo.Rosati@dis.uniroma1.it>, public-owl-comments@w3.org, Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>
Dear Ian,

yes, we are satisfied with the working group's response to our comment.

Thank you.

--Maurizio

--
Maurizio

Prof. Maurizio Lenzerini
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica "Antonio Ruberti"
Sapienza UniversitÓ di Roma
Via Ariosto 25, I-00185 Roma, Italy
Tel:       +39 - 06 - 77274008
Fax:      +39 - 06 - 77274002