[LC response] To Maurizio Lenzerini, Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Riccardo Rosati - LC comment on OWL 2 QL

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:10:56 +0100
Cc: public-owl-comments@w3.org, Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>
To: Lenzerini Maurizio <lenzerini@dis.uniroma1.it>, Diego Calvanese <calvanese@inf.unibz.it>, Giuseppe De Giacomo <degiacomo@dis.uniroma1.it>, Riccardo Rosati <Riccardo.Rosati@dis.uniroma1.it>
Dear Maurizio, Diego, Giuseppe and Riccardo,

We sent you a response [1] to your comment [2] on the OWL 2 Web
Ontology Language last call drafts, but to date we do not appear to
have received any reply. If we don't hear from you we will assume
that you are satisfied with the working group's response to your
comment.

Regards,
Ian Horrocks
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group