[ortc] Description of RTCIceTransport.start method

From: Lennart Grahl via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:59:53 +0000
To: public-ortc@w3.org
lgrahl has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ortc:

== Description of RTCIceTransport.start method ==
I have a few questions regarding the `RTCIceTransport.start` method:

> When `start()` is called again, `RTCIceTransportState` transitions
to the **`connected` state**

What if the current state is `new`, `checking` or `failed`?
`connected` wouldn't make sense then, right?

> If a newly constructed `RTCIceGatherer` object is passed as an
argument when `start()` is called **again**, an ICE restart as defined
 in [RFC5245] Section 9.2.1.1 occurs.

OK. But what is supposed to happen in case `start()` is called for the
 first time and the `RTCIceGatherer` instance is different to the one
the `RTCIceTransport` instance has been created with?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/ortc/issues/607 using your GitHub account