Re: Web standards, Openness and Transparency

Hello all

My name is Charlie Carter, and I operate a small web accessibility
consultancy here in Brisbane, Australia. Relatively new to the game but,
like Brian's intro below - I also share the same sentiments on keeping
engaged with the W3C's standards and future strategies. My goal has always
been to understand the needs of the end user and I'm putting myself out
there to participate and most importantly, learn more about an organisation
that I believe needs to do more to encourage people like myself - who are
young, energetic and enthusiastic in making a positive start for a career
focused on web accessibility.