Re: w3.org/ns/opengov

IMHO, getting something in its final namespace shows intention. If you
label things as unstable then that's OK.

On the other hand, if a term has been in place for anything other than a
trivial length of time, even if labelled as unstable, we'd want it to be
deprecated, not deleted. Although improving definitions can be done any
time.

HTH

Phil.

--