Re: w3.org/ns/opengov

Phil Archer schrieb:

> Let's see if we can make rapid progress on hosting the vocab at
> /ns/opengov. I'm afraid I haven't been tracking progress in the CG so can
> you please set out what you're after? What sort of usage do you
> have/expect etc. How stable is it now? Are we talking about frequent
> updates etc? Do you have it in multiple serialisations etc?

I intend to create a first draft before the end of this year. That will
include both Popolo and OpenGovLD. Both are still growing but I consider
large parts to be quite stable. The status of individual properties will be
described using Hydra.

Serializations will be HTML and JSON-LD at a minimum, maybe Turtle as well.

I expect updates about once a month. Probably more within the first two
months.

The main intended usage is for Linked Data applications JSON-LD. Most data
for some time likely will be experimental. It is difficult to predict, but I
suppose and hope that this will change during 2015.

Does that answer yur questions?