Re: OA API available?

I personally don't know about any, but would equally be interested in
collaborating on such an API, particularly for Java, Clojure, Ruby or
Python.

Perhaps some of the open source projects using OA has a
almost-client-API in their code base that could be use as a starting
point..?

What would perhaps be interesting to know is what are your use-cases
for such an API? Is it for creation and processing or discovery and
consumption of annotations?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science