Re: JSON-LD context for open annotations?

One thing to add before publishing (sorry!) is an entry in the context for
dc:language please.
We missed it in the context, and it came up recently with the IDPF work as
being necessary.

The reference for use is here:
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/core.html#BodyEmbed
and thus
   {"language" : "dc:language"}
should be part of the context document.

The fault is mine entirely for missing this.  Would be great to fix, at
least in the machine readable document :)

Thanks Stian, Ivan!

Rob