Re: W3C Annotation Working Group?

> If a WG is created, and we very much hope that it will be, then it
> would be great if you could participate in it.  Is your institution a
> W3C member already, or willing to become one?
Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for the reply. The University of Pittsburgh is not a
member and, unfortunately, likely not willing to become one. However, I
have served as an invited expert to the Health Care and Life Sciences
Interest Group since 2011 and would be glad to do so in the new WG.

kind regards,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics