Re: Annotation body a transcription of the target

Dear all,

Sorry for being late to the discussion but we are also very interested
in building a tool for scholars to use in transcribing little parts of
documents as annotations of images where the parts could later be
collected into bigger transcription documents.

Therefore I think it would be nice to have a common mechanism for
similar uses of OAC that I see here with Pelagios and with Shared
Canvas. How would we do that?

Should we have a common Motivation?

How would a tool know which Body is the transcription? Any one
containing text? All bodies may be a kind of transcription, so this
seems sensible.

Regards

	Robert C.

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science