Re: Annotation body a transcription of the target

Dear all,

I would think that more annotation clients would do the right thing with
the two body method, one toponym with the content in cnt:chars, and one
semantic tag with the URI.

So:

<anno1> a oa:Annotation ;
  oa:hasBody _:body1 ;
  oa:hasBody <place1> ;
  oa:hasTarget <target1> ;
  oa:motivatedBy pelagios:someMotivationHere .

_:body1 a cnt:ContentAsText, pelagios:Toponym ;
  cnt:chars "Placename" .

<place1> a oa:SemanticTag, pelagios:PlaceOrSimilarTypeHere .

Using Shared Canvas, the target would be a Canvas representing the physical
object and the motivation would be sc:painting, but otherwise it would be
identical.

Rob