dogfood

We have been experimenting with modeling annotation "conversations"
with BOM, the Bug Ontology Model http://notes.3kbo.com/bom.

Although we are not presently up to date as to either BOM or OA,
current versions probably would be easy to use.  An example of a
response part of a conversation is at http://bit.ly/VREKK0 but take
care: (a)It's a link into our SVN repo, so a moving target; (b) it
illustrates a response to an imaginary annotation locally named
theOther:Annotation_0 that is asserted to be a bom:Issue against which
an issue resolution of type bom:WontFix is asserted;(c)many of the
namespace URLs might not be useful; (d)there may be better "issue
tracker" ontologies out there, but the same kind of use should apply;

Also, perhaps somewhat incidental to the general problem, we make a
small use of an opinion ontology
http://www.gi2mo.org/marl/0.1/ns.html

If the advantages claimed for  JSON-LD OA serialization are correct, I
expect to see a complete semantic OA discussion client-side web app
offered tomorrow based on BOM.   Rob and Paolo will especially like
bom:Won'tFix.   :-)

Bob Morris

--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science
UMASS-Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125-3390

IT Staff
Filtered Push Project
Harvard University Herbaria
Harvard University

email: morris.bob@gmail.com
web: http://efg.cs.umb.edu/
web: http://wiki.filteredpush.org
http://www.cs.umb.edu/~ram
===
The content of this communication is made entirely on my
own behalf and in no way should be deemed to express
official positions of The University of Massachusetts at Boston or
Harvard University.