Re: Style CSS Challenge!

From: Anna Gerber <agerber@itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:38:47 +0000
To: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>

The approach that immediately comes to mind would be to use a CSS pseudo-element to create an overlay element that masks the other content.

Here's an example showing some CSS to mask text content where the segment of interest is the span with the styleClass 'selected'):

http://jsfiddle.net/AnnaGerber/eQAC3/

I'll have to think a bit more about how to do this with images.

Anna