Re: Plain textual bodies - summary of arguments and possible solutions

From: Anna Gerber <agerber@itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:24:58 +0000
To: "public-openannotation@w3.org" <public-openannotation@w3.org>

We have been using approach 2: cnt:ContentAsXML for XHTML literal bodies.
Our annotation client produces XHTML for bodies that contain basic
formatting (e.g. italics to emphasise titles of literary works that are
mentioned in a comment).

Anna Gerber
Australian Electronic Scholarly Editing (AustESE)
eResearch Group, School of Information Technology and Electrical
Engineering (ITEE)
The University of Queensland, Australia