Re: New Draft comments: textual bodies

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:42:29 -0700
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
I'm personally okay with what Jacco suggests, the most notable change is
explicitly allowing blank nodes.

It also works nicely with the JSON-LD serialization:

  "@id" : "Anno1",
  "target" : {"@id" : "Target1"},
  "body" : {"chars" : "content1"}

Would the format argument help if it had a real world use case, notably
that systems will assuredly put in both HTML and plain text into the body
string in annotations, and a client would not know which without the
dc:format property, and thus not know how to render the string?