Re: Last Ultimate Final Call :)

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Leyla Jael García Castro
<leylajael@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am confused now, again :-( I understood that oa:[SemanticTag] would be
> similar to oa:Tag and both could be applied for either resources or specific
> resources. I do not see why it would be a subclass of oa:SpecificResource.

Yes, I think what you suggest is a better solution.  So what I
proposed was to let oa:Tag and the section in chapter 2 stay as it is,
but any hints of semantic tagging point forward to a new section under
Specific Resources.

I would perhaps introduce oa:SemanticTag as subclass of both oa:Tag
and oa:SemanticResource. A SemanticTag SHOULD NOT have state or
selectors (hence a subclass), but indicates that the oa:hasSource is
the URI of the semantic tag.   I think state/selectors would be
confusing, otherwise we could simply say that if the
oa:SemanticResource is a oa:Tag it's OK.  With a SemanticTag subclass
we leave it open if someone makes a different kind of combination of
oa:Tag and oa:SemanticResource. (Perhaps they want to show the
selector of where a textual tag was found).

However this would allow the use of a oa:SemanticTag also as a target.
Perhaps this is OK, and my oa:hasBody was just oa:commenting about
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris> as a concept (the city) rather
than as a resource (the entry and knowledge present in dbpedia).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science