Re: Textual Note example

Hi Paolo, Bob, all,

We thought about the CompositeAnnotation for aggregating annotations that
> has been produced together - in the same context and about same time. For
> aggregating annotation produced at different times I would simply suggest
> the creation of an annotation set by ore:Aggregation

Understood, but still I can achieve that also with a structured body using
an rdf:Bag as Body, am I right? So, what would be the
advantage/disadvantage of Composite Annotations? I like more the rdf:Bag as
body as it implies less triplets, and... it is maybe closer to multiple
bodies?

Leyla