Re: Issues concerning Morphology and Part of Speech Tags

Hi Katrin,

Thanks for your email.

I would note that there is currently a module on Morphology under
development:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Morphology

If you would be able to contribute some of these issues to this, I think it
would be very helpful for the development of this module.

Regards,
John