Re: happy new year and next teleconference

Dear all,

Unfortunately I am traveling on the date of our next telco (Monday 22nd),
so I will not be able to attend the call. I will check the minutes
afterwards and will update the Lexicography wiki page with any
decision/proposal that may be considered regarding the sense-subsense
hierarchy (Fahad's *telos *example) or any of the open/almost closed
issues.

Best regards,

Julia

--