Re: happy new year and next teleconference

Dear All,
I have added an encoding for the telos example to the bottom of the google
doc we were working on. It's based on the version of the intermediate
liddell scott that I published last year (it's not the same since I noticed
there were errors in that version which I can hopefully sort out next
week):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TogPjrLyJS0OK5pzww28751MX7179-NzCIsDdzae65o/edit#
Cheers,
Fahad