Re: Lexicographic Data in Ontolex (Draft) for the telco of Friday, 10th of October, 15:00

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the comments you are providing on this. I will check this in
the next few days!

Best

Thierry

--

Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes