Re: [ontolex] Revision of Lexical, Terminological and Translation Variants

Dear Shoaib, the next telco will be Oct 10th, 3pm CEST (14:00 UTC)

We normally use:

Teleconferencing Service Service: http://www.powwownow.com/
You will find a list of international dial-in numbers here:
http://www.powwownow.com/International-DialIn-Numbers/
PIN: 644913

Regards

Paul