Re: [ontolex] Revision of Lexical, Terminological and Translation Variants

Hi all

I am also intresting in attending telco. I am from Pakistan and have joined
this group recently

Can any one let me know the way of tevhnical contributions

Thanks
On Oct 2, 2014 8:36 PM, "Paul Buitelaar" <paul.buitelaar@deri.org> wrote:

> Hi Philipp, all, I am sorry but I am booked already for another meeting at
> that time tomorrow
>

> Paul
>
> On 02/10/2014 15:18, Philipp Cimiano wrote:
>
>> Dear Lupe, all,
>>
>>   thanks for sharing this with us. I will look at it asap.
>>
>> Friday is a public holiday, so I will not be able to chair the
>> teleconference.
>>
>> Unless someone else can chair it (Paul?) I propose we postpone it by one
>> week more until October 10th.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Philipp.
>>
>> Am 01.10.14 13:15, schrieb Guadalupe Aguado de Cea:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> at UPM, we have been working on an update of the Lexical,
>>> TErminological and Translation variants.
>>>
>>> Look for the updates in:
>>> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_
>>> Requirements/Properties-and-Relations-of-Entries#Reviewed_
>>> classification_of_lexical.2C_terminological_and_