Re: UML diagrams

Dear all,

  ok, thanks for the suggestions. I now used Poseidon to generate the
diagram attached.

Do we agree that this is the kind of diagram that we want to have?

If yes, I will look for another suitable tool as one needs to obtain a
Poseidon license to save the models :-o

Bzw. do we agree on the cardinialities as they are indicated there?

Philipp.