Re: specification

Dear Philipp and all,

Sorry to miss this telco. I'm not in Madrid and I won't be able to join
you.
Just a couple of comments related to the info in the link.

I copy the text I'm referring to

"A Lexical Entry can be realized in different grammatical realizations
depending on the requirements of the linguistic context it appears in.
These different grammatical realizations are represented as different
Forms of the lexical entry in the core. A Form is defined as: "a single
inflected unit of a lexical entry with a single pronunciation, although
potentially many orthographies."

1 When defining a form, Why do we mention "with a single
pronunciation"? I think for our purposes it is not that relevant whether
we pronounce "privacy" the American or British way. We do not have to
represent phonetics. Or maybe I've lost something in the previous
calls???

2. When defining ea lexical entry, Is it necessary to say "depending on
the requirements of the linguistic context?  I'd say that it is clear
without the phrase and maybe it adds a bit of "noise" . It seems to add
no features really to the proper definition.

Best regards

Lupe

--
GUADALUPE AGUADO DE CEA