Re: Open Call for Use Cases

Dear all, Suggestions of receipients: the multilingualweb-lt public mailing list public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org nlp associations, such as "ATALA - LN mailing list" <ln@cines.fr> " Dr Haizhou Li - Chair of AFNLP Communications and Liaison Committee" <hli@i2r.a-star.edu.sg> "ACL" <acl@aclweb.org> The french semantic web mailing list (312 members) "web semantique" <web.semantique@inria.fr> Cheers, Maxime Lefrançois Ph.D. Student, INRIA - WIMMICS Team http://maxime-lefrancois.info @Max_Lefrancois ----- Mail original -----