From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
To: Omar isbaitan <oisbaitan@yahoo.com>; public-ontolex@w3.org
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: Use Case -  W3C Community Group on Ontology Lexica

Dear Omar,

 thanks for the use case you are proposing. This seems to be a use
    case on exploiting the ontology to provide better translations? As
    Elena Montiel is also working on a ontology-based translation use
    case, it would be good if you both could work on merging the two use
    cases into one.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Universal Semantic Lexical Ontology-based Information translator

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group