Re: Use Case - W3C Community Group on Ontology Lexica

Dear Omar,

  thanks for the use case you are proposing. This seems to be a use case
on exploiting the ontology to provide better translations? As Elena
Montiel is also working on a ontology-based translation use case, it
would be good if you both could work on merging the two use cases into one.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano