Re: Comment on the Open License Expression Working Group Charter (Draft)

> On 10 Nov 2015, at 1:52 AM, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> wrote:
>
> But, Renato, I think you have problems with using the word Rights? For me, Open Rights and Obligations seems right.

Yes…based on the reaction we get from anything “DRM-related”….Rights seems to be a trigger word.
(cf with the public reaction to Encrypted Media Extension [1])

Why can still use OPEL if we just use “Permission”?

Renato Iannella
Head of Innovation and Emerging Technologies, KnowledgeFlux
Level 7, 100 Edward St, Brisbane 4000 AUSTRALIA +61 4 1313 2206

[1] https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/10/lowering-your-standards