Re: Comment on the Open License Expression Working Group Charter (Draft)

Much as I like the name OPEL, I agree that we need to use a different
name. And licences are too narrow.

But, Renato, I think you have problems with using the word Rights? For
me, Open Rights and Obligations seems right.

Phil

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead