Re: Action vocabulary - final draft after call on 28 August

Of we are going to remove pay, I suggest we also include the possibility of
split compensation, and multiple payees.

Example:
1. Cost is 100 loyalty points from loyalty company and 50 Eur, money.

2. Cost is 50 Eur to A and 20 Eur to B.

Alapan

--
Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/