RE: Action vocabulary - final draft after call on 28 August

I think "compensation" has two axes:

-          What the value the compensation should/must be

-          By which thing the compensation should be executed

The axes could be in sync - but they don't have to be:

Example 1:

Value = 1,000 EUR

Compensation Thing = paid money

Example 2:

Value = 1,000 EUR

Compensation Thing=barter

Example 3:

Value = 500 points

Compensation Thing=loyality points

Example 4:

Value = 1,000 EUR

Compensation Thing=loyality points

We could consider this specification:

-          The Compensation Thing is expressed by the value (term) of the
Constraint name

-          The compensation value is expressed by operator, rightOperand,
dataType and unit

If this specification is ok we could drop the "pay" duty from my point of
view.

Michael